E & G Real Estate Services
It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership.
Call us to discuss our services in detail with you and demonstrate how your property will be managed by E & G Real Estate Services.
Please call us: (480) 550-8500
- Marketing: Properties can go live in as little as 24 hours! Once our listings have been activated we provide maximum exposure on the internet and Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Our internet marketing is exposed on Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Craigslist, RentLinx and various other well-known real estate websites. Our web page provides 24 hour real-time marketing of your vacant property.
- Rental Applications: Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws. Thoroughly screen all tenant applications by requiring employment, income & rental verification along with national credit and criminal background screenings. Tenant summaries with agent recommendations are provided to Owners for final approval.
- Lease Agreements: Negotiate and sign specialized lease agreements that provide clarity, transparency, and expectation of landlord versus tenant responsibilities.
- Tenant Relations: Handle all tenant problems, including but not limited to maintenance repairs under the established property reserve limit, monthly rent collections & receive, hold and distribute tenant security deposits with proper documentation.
- Maintenance: Obtain bids and facilitate tenant maintenance requests in a timely manner through vetted contractors and handymen. We notify our clients prior to any expenses in excess of the established property reserve limit regarding their property.
- Accounting: Fully computerized accounting for all rents, deposits and expenses collected and disbursed. Owners have access to their monthly statements for all income and disbursements.
- Online Banking: Tenant can register to pay rent online. Owner can register to receive rents online. All collected rent and deposits are maintained in our Broker Trust Account(s), subject to periodic auditing.
- Property Inspections: Upon Owner’s request, we will conduct an interior survey of the property with a copy of the inspection report with photographs sent to the Owner.